I, Katrina Munzer, am passionate about helping others get to a better place personally through increased happiness in their career. With so much of your time spent at work, it is imperative to make sure you at least like, but hopefully love what you do.
Besides having a genuine interest in interpersonal dynamics and organizational behavior, I have spent much of my career and education on these topics. I have spent time in Human Resources, particularly Talent Acquisition & Development, for a corporate 500 company. While in both undergrad and graduate school I focused on Organizational Behavior and Business Administration. With all of this experience, I naturally moved into a role of assisting others find employment, obtain a promotion, lead a team, develop interpersonal skills that aid in the bureaucracy of Corporate America, or just simply help in determining their desired career aspirations.
In this day and age it has become more important than ever to know exactly the best ways to go about applying for a new job, interviewing, and having those hard conversations with your boss, colleagues, or direct reports that occur frequently in Corporate America.
If you are currently in transition or want to better define a course of action to achieve your wanted career path, please consider utilizing the services I offer.
- 10 years experience career coaching.
- 5 years experience as a Corporate Recruiter for a global Fortune 500 company. Recruited all levels of candidates from executive management down to entry level for positions in the United States and Canada.
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting including setting search strategy, actively sourcing and pre-screening candidates, presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, interviewing selected candidates, negotiating offers, and facilitating the hiring and on-boarding processes.
- Master in Business Administration from the University of California, Irvine. Graduated with honors – Dean’s Scholar.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Organizational Behavior from Kansas State University. Graduated Cum Laude and with Honors from the College of Business.
- Industry Experience: Biotech, Consulting, Financial Services, Human Resources (Talent Acquisition and Development).
- Lived & Worked: Midwest, New England, Northern California, Southern California, and Central America.